This release is made in conjunction with a new user guide; available online and included as one of the above downloads.
This release features:
- GEOT-4258 envelope returned by MemoryDataStore getBounds has no coordinate reference system set
- added testcases for GEOT-4258
- GEOT-4257 getBounds in MemoryDataStore throws NPE when store contains features with null geometries
- moved getBounds tests to MemoryDataStoreBoundsTest
- [GEOT-4264] Introduce SortBy Clause on ImageMosaicReader
- setting debug flag for publish script
- skipping step to remotely create main release directory
- GEOT-4270 Made MouseDragBox constructor and methods public
- [GEOT-4268] Build failure in gt-render LabelObstacleTest.testLineWithGraphicStroke with perceptualdiff
- GEOT-4271 Create new arrow shape suitable for winds and currents
- [GEOT-4262] imagemosaic incorrect handling of H2 database paths with spaces
- GEOT-4273 updated feature tutorial to not use SimpleFeatureCollection
- GEOT-4273 updated feature tutorial text
- [GEOT-4275] Heatmap RT does not clip input points correctly
- GEOT-4276 update jaitools dependency to 1.3.0
- GEOT-4276: replaced use of static create method (not supported by jaitools 1.3) with JAI.create
- GEOT-4278 - added flag to encode null feature attributes, patch contributed by Gerson Galang
- Remove unused imports
- Update IngresDialect not to use deprecated methods. (detail)
- Give the build a chance on windows when the direct3d support is broken (like in VirtualBox)
- Fix broken test
- [GEOT-4279] NADCON grid shift factory does not release channels on grid files
- [GEOT-4024] shapefile-ng build fails due to failing tests on Windows
- Allow symbolic (string) port for Ingres connections.
- Set autocommit_mode to multi.
- Fix genreration of Ingres filter SQL.
- [GEOT-4204] Intermittent JDBCJoinTest failures
- WMS 1.3.0 Axis order GetCapabilities fix for GEOT-375
- GEOT-4287: Anonymous types handling are broken in app-schema
- Adapt PG raster online test
- Use CRS.transform to handle bounding boxes correctly when served by Layer, or when added using GetMapRequest. Refactor out a common method for toServerCRS for consistent handling
- Bringing Postgis raster documentation up to date
- GEOT-4288: "Unsupported GML version" error when specifying swe schema in
- [GEOT-4291] GeoTools cross module javadoc won't compile under jdk 7
- Make profile names unique
- Changed parameter names with blank spaces. This can cause problems when reusing them at an upper level to call processes (for instance, when using them as an argument name)
- Reorganized geometry process.
- Reorganized feature process.
- Moved VectorToRaster process to vector category.
- Reorganized feature process.
- Moved barnes and heatmap processes to vector module.
- eliminating condition that changes the lastFactory reference within a single call
- added reset() method to reinitialize the ProcessFactory service registry
- Some refactorying to make raster and vector process factories extensible.
For more information please review the Release Notes:
For more information on GeoTools and the 8.0 series:
The GeoTools Community